Gospel Oak School Uniform
Sports Kit (All items must be clearly labelled with the students name)
- School polo top (with logo) – essential
- School shorts/skort (with logo) – essential
- School mid-layer top (with logo) – essential for winter months
- School football socks – essential
- School sports socks – essential
- School track pants or leggings (with logo)
- KS4 students will have a personalised mid-layer and polo top if they have chosen as a GCSE or BTEC.
- KS5 students will have a bespoke, personalised tracksuit if they have chosen to study
Anything worn in PE must be Gospel Oak kit and this can be purchased either from GOGNA or our in-school shop.
Other school items required
- School bag suitable to carry items to and from school
- Pencil case containing at least: a pen, a pencil, a ruler, a rubber and a sharpener. It is suggested that pupils also have access to highlighters, purple pen and a scientific calculator
Hairstyles, Jewellery and Make-up
- A small pair of plain metal stud earrings in the lobe of the ear
- wrist watch
- Light make-up
- Rings, bracelets and wristbands
- No nail polish or false nails
- Heavy make-up or false eyelashes
- Facial piercings of any description.
- Hair should be neat, tidy and safe with no extremes of fashion permitted. Where hair is coloured, it must be of natural shades only.
- Baseball caps or other hats are not allowed in the school building
The school reserves the right to sanction students for not following the appropriate dress code for the school which will include isolation. Where possible the school will provide alternatives to incorrect uniform. Persistent failure to
comply with the school uniform and equipment expectations will incur more severe sanctions.
Students in Years 7-11 are expected to wear the school uniform which is in keeping with the smart, professional image we want all our school community to portray.
If you require assistance with the cost of school uniform please download this form
To reflect the level of maturity expected of students, Years 12 & 13 are permitted to wear their own smart business dress in line with the staff dress code.
- A sensible shirt and tie with tailored trousers and plain black shoes.
- Smart tailored clothes (blouse, skirt or trousers) suitable for an office environment.
- Denim of any sort is not allowed and shoes must be plain black.
- Vests, strappy or backless tops are not permitted.
- Skirts must be knee length.
- Jewellery must be small and kept to a minimum.
- Leggings or knee length trousers are not permitted.
- Shoes must meet Health and Safety regulations and therefore should not be open-toed.